- An increased export market has aided this emergence with international sales of items such as caviar, shoes and automobiles
- The 7% export increase beats any previous figures inclusive of those during Spain’s boom years
- The Spanish economy has been further supported by a busy tourist season 2013 – Spain stead-fastly holds the number 4 position for preferred worldwide destination
- The lowest interest rates in 15 years also promises to stimulate the Spanish property market
- In October 2013, Prime- Minister of Spain, Mariano Rajoy, reported, “Spain no longer faces the lack of market confidence of just a year ago”
- Bloomberg reports that austerity in Spain will continue to ease throughout 2014 and growth will accelerate in 2015.
For more information on the Spanish property market, please visit www.blusunconsulting.com